New List Member

Hi Bruce,

     If you're installing RedHat-6.2, the bootdisks can be found at
ftp://linux-speakup.org/pub/speakup/disks/redhat/6.2.  download one of
the disks with ltlk in its name plus the README file and you should be in
business.  If you're installing from a local HD or CD-ROM then you'll
want ltlkb.bin.  If you're going to do it from a network, then its
ltlkn.bin.  Finally, if you want to load from a device attached to a
PC-Card/PCMCIA card you'd use ltlkp.bin.

          Hope this helps.
          Bill in Denver