[nylug-talk] Attack on Multicast Technologies Linux Computers (fwd)

Most often it is competitors for a company. I heard that ISP's in the area,
like to do stuff like that on ones that seem better than they are. I don't
know what it's about, but I've heard that if they put a system up, it can
be down within hours, seems hard to believe, suppose if you're not online
in linux all the time like they are, it's not likely to happen.