Re: [patch 25/25] treewide: Replace GPLv2 boilerplate/reference with SPDX - rule 100

thanks Richard - really helpful to have others flagging these, as keeping track is enough work that I’m not having time to review also.

But could i please ask you (and others) to not remove the original text of Thomas’ email when you respond? It reduces the digging I need to do to find the original filenames and text if you top-post (as un-cool as that is, but you can just blame me for you un-coolness in this case)

thanks,
Jilayne