Re: Workflow

Thomas Gleixner wrote:
> I appreciate the +1, but I would appreciate even more some hint what you
> think is a digestible set size and how much time you think it takes to
> review such a set.

I think these questions are hard to answer until we try some.  License
provenance review is very different than code review.  I suggest we just try
it in the batch-size you suggest and then be willing to readjust based on
everyone's feedback after doing it for a while.

--
Bradley M. Kuhn

Pls. support the charity where I work, Software Freedom Conservancy:
https://sfconservancy.org/supporter/