Re: Sparse testing

On 3 March 2018 at 19:04, Dibyendu Majumdar <mobile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 3 March 2018 at 01:52, Dibyendu Majumdar <mobile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> On 2 March 2018 at 22:20, Dibyendu Majumdar <mobile@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> I have created a new project where I am collecting all my current
>>> tests that exercise Sparse code generation - the LLVM backend is used
>>> is either just the return code from the process or if output matches
>>> expected output.
>>>
>>> The test driver will be in Python so that it is cross platform as I
>>> need to run these tests on Windows and Mac OSX too.
>>>
>>> I would like these tests to be part of Sparse. As it is a standalone
>>> project and will be compatible with Sparse then it can simply be
>>> imported into Sparse. The only thing that needs to be understood is
>>> that some of these tests are derived from existing projects and the
>>> LICENSE is not necessarily MIT LICENSE.
>>>
>>> So here it is:
>>>
>>> https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/sparse-testing
>>>

> what do I need to do to get this included in Sparse?

Hi, I am happy to submit patches for this but before doing so, wanted
to check whether any changes were needed. In particular due to the
potential difference in licensing model, these tests should be put
into a folder of their own with appropriate information such as the
README documents included.

Thanks and Regards
Dibyendu