Sparse testing

Hi,

I have created a new project where I am collecting all my current
tests that exercise Sparse code generation - the LLVM backend is used
is either just the return code from the process or if output matches
expected output.

The test driver will be in Python so that it is cross platform as I
need to run these tests on Windows and Mac OSX too.

I would like these tests to be part of Sparse. As it is a standalone
project and will be compatible with Sparse then it can simply be
imported into Sparse. The only thing that needs to be understood is
that some of these tests are derived from existing projects and the
LICENSE is not necessarily MIT LICENSE.

So here it is:

https://github.com/dibyendumajumdar/sparse-testing

Note that the Test Driver is not yet ready - I will post back when it is.

Btw if anyone would like commit access to this repo I am happy to grant.

Regards
Dibyendu