Re: bugzilla is live

On 03/06/2018 02:48 PM, Dibyendu Majumdar wrote:
> On 5 March 2018 at 23:26, Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> OK, I think that I have it configured now.  I just missed the last new bug
>> entry from Dibyendu, but any new ones or any updates should appear on the
>> sparse mailing list .. if it all works.  We'll see.
>>

> Hi, perhaps it did not work as I raised a new ticket.

Hmph.  AFAIK, I am following all of the directions at
https://korg.wiki.kernel.org/userdoc/bugzilla

Number 4. Set up action filters in Gmail to control what kind of bugmail is forwarded
(new bug reports, comments), and what kind shouldn't be (assignee, cc, subject changes,
etc).

When I review the filtering/forwarding in gmail, it tells me that I have 3
emails that qualify for forwarding to the linux-sparse mailing list, but as we see,
they are not being forwarded.

I'll check with the kernel.org sys admin.

--
~Randy