Re: regressions on HEAD

On Fri, Mar 2, 2018 at 2:46 PM, Luc Van Oostenryck
<luc.vanoostenryck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> OK.
> I tried to be constructive and once more to explain you where
> the problems are.
> Two days ago Linus talked about the need to trust others, or
> at least to need to find someone you can trust. You replied
>   "Yes you right"
> and
>   "Thanks for the very insightful feed back. That is super helpful."
> I had hoped I'll trigger some changes from your side allowing
> to move forward. I think I've been too optimistic.

See the other email I send you. I do agree on for release 0.5.2,
this revert is fine. I even suggest have one RC1 for people to test it.

> Since visibly this trust is not present, I can only invite you
> to read the code, understand it and test it by yourself.

We have too much discussion on this already. Let's do this,
put it on a branch, if you have test can break. Let's break it
and I will try to fix it since I introduce it. That is the way it does not
interference the main release. That way we can do more constructive
work instead of keep on arguing it.

Chris