Re: regressions on HEAD

On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 4:24 PM, Luc Van Oostenryck
<luc.vanoostenryck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> This will increase the size of every pseudos. This will
> impact allocation time (which is not negligible for sparse),
> and cache hits.
>
> I'm sure you know that and have already checked its impact
> on speed since in the past it has been something so important
> to you. How much is it? 1%? Maybe 2%? More?

The performance impact will be definitely less than 1% with that
size increase one integer size. It should be almost not measurable.

The value is only "long long". The size field can use a bit field without
increase the structure size. I will send out that change later.

You said you did not found crash in your first round testing.
However there is some regression of the IR. Can you share
the regression test case you found?

Thanks

Chris