Re: sparse maintenance pace?

On Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 9:51 AM, Randy Dunlap <rdunlap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> The main page haven't pick up the news yet. May be it
>> take a while for the news category to be indexed.
>
> The wiki page still has not been updated. I wonder what is going on
> with it.

The release  0.5.1 page is already there.
https://sparse.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Sparse_0.5.1_released

The News Category is tagged in the end of the 0.5.1 release page source.

The wiki thinks that page is belong to the News, see the
the news category page. The last entry is the 0.5.1 release.

https://sparse.wiki.kernel.org/index.php/Category:News

However, I don't know why it is not picking up in the Main_Page.
Maybe there is a limit on how many entry is going to show by using category
that way.

Instead of using the wiki category auto aggregating of the news.
We can manually edit the news sections to list the news entry.

Chris