Re: ptrlist-iterator performance on one wine source file

On Sat, Jul 29, 2017 at 12:25 PM, Christopher Li <sparse@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> No I don't think so. The find dominator already taking the cycles into
> account. By definition if X dominate Y, means every execution flow
> from entry point to Y will need to go through X. If X was not reachable,
> nor does Y. It does not change where the block get deleted. It just don't
> not need to do the marking algorithm. That is the point of dominator tree.

Hold on I think I make a mistake there. You are right. It only work if
we already know
that block is dead. If there is cycles that block has incoming edges. Let's
me think about it. There should be better way to detect that is back edge.

Thinking.

Chris