Running Sparse twice on TOT produce the different set of warnings and error.!!

Hi,
   I am newbie here and this is my first mail to this community.
Please forgive me if i am asking something very known issue.

I just started to use the sparse and I was suppose to do some
regression testing using sparse tool. What I observed during using of
sparse is that it produces the different set of warnings and errors
when we ran it twice on TOT without modifying anything in-between
succession run of sparse. I just want to know is this is the known
issue(Bug) of sparse ? If yes, can someone share here ?

Thanks.
--
Regards,

Amit Kumar Sharma
Computer Science and Engineering
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India