Sparse 0.4.4-rc2

Another week, another -rc.

It only has a small number of bug fix and enhancement
since the last rc, just the way I like it.
The finial release should be pretty close now.

Pekka Engerg announced an effort of adding llvm
to sparse back end. I am looking forward to merge
it after the finial release.

Chris

--

Christopher Li (3):
      Add test case for empty asm clobbers

Jonathan Neuschäfer (2):
      FAQ: fix a typo ("because or")
      fix common misspellings with codespell

Kamil Dudka (2):
      cse: treat PHI-nodes as other instructions
      cse: update PHI users when throwing away an instruction

Linus Torvalds (3):
      Make 'linearize_iterator()' helper function
      Make 'linearize_switch()' helper function
      Make 'linearize_return()' helper function

Michael Stefaniuc (1):
      Ignore the ms_hook_prologue attribute.

Pekka Enberg (3):
      sparse: Enable unhandled validation tests
      Show expected vs. actual output on test failure
      sparse: Fix __builtin_safe_p for pure and const functions