Re: sparse, gcc 4.6 and a few build changes

Hi Diego,

The series looks good except the CFLAGS over ride change.

The CFLAGS obvious have two parts. Some of it can be savely
overwrite. Some of shouldn't be overwrite otherwise sparse can't
compile correctly.

I think it'd better seperate out the overwrite part of CFLAGS with
the rest of CFLAGS, just like the git makefile.

Some thing like the patch I attached. You might need to make some
changes to merge with your branch.

Can you rebase your series on the sparse chrisl branch?
http://git.kernel.org/?p=devel/sparse/chrisl/sparse.git;a=summary

Thanks

Chris