Re: Handling of -specs in cgcc

> But won't gcc fail in such case?

It will not fail, as gcc does not see any of it.  But since the defines might
not match what gcc runs with, you might get interesting effects.

> Maybe we should not remove, but replace it
> with a unique option to specify for which architecture sparse should check?

That's certainly possible, but I would wait for an actual problem showing
up before fixing anything.  Right now, we can use -specs to get an idea
what sparse would find for a different arch without actually having a gcc
around that can cross compile.

Morten