Re: Interrupt context

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 5:43 AM, Octavian Purdila <tavi@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>  You don't need to change the build system, you got all the information you
>  need in the final deliverable of the build (vmlinux or the kernel module).

How do you write to the ELF object? Can you write to ELF64 then you shouldn't
have the size limit. I am not a big fan of loading everything into one big ELF
file. I image it would be useful to only load the module as you needed.

>  OK, so you think that the serializer approach is still the way to go then?

Depend on what you actually serialized. In the ideal world, you can save and
load the compiled linearized byte code with symbol informations. That way
you don't lose any information during the serialization.

Chris