Interrupt context

Hi all,

 I am a student from Politehnica University of Bucharest studying
 Computer Science. I would like to add some new kernel source checks
 based on sparse. The first idea would be to test if from interrupt
 context sleepy functions are called.
 To test this, sparse would be required to run twice. First to get all
 interrupt context functions, by verifying what arguments are passed to
 irq_handler_t() and what values are passed to the function pointers in
 struct timer_list, softirq_action and tasklet_struct. The second run
 would generate the call graph for this function and would verify if
 schedule() is called inside their call graph.
 What do you think about this?

 Thank you,
 Codrin Grajdenau