Re: Sparse and the Google Summer of Code 2008

Hi,

I am glad to mentor some projects with sparse.

Here is some project ideas for the checker. I really want to implement some
thing like the Stanford Checker. Here is some hand waving road map:

- Inside function check. I already have some patch does that.
- serialize the compiled c type and linearized byte code so you can
load it as module.
- cross file symbol dictionary look up and reference. aka linker.
- cross file function check.

I can write it into more detailed project requirement and mile stone if there
is interest on this.

Chris