SGX release branch.

Good morning, I hope the week is going well for everyone.

Apologies to the individuals that I had CC'ed on first e-mail and that
now have a dup of this e-mail.  I have been up all night and mistyped
an alias.... :-) I wanted to get this to the list at large since the
information may be presumably of interest to others.

We need to stage and maintain patches on top of what is going
upstream.  Is it correct to assume that the following branch will
ultimately be the target for the push to mainline?

jarkko-sgx/for-v23

It would be perhaps helpful for everyone if we could have a quick
summary of what the remote branches in jarkko-sgx are are targeting.

We will look forward to your reflections.

Have a good remainder of the week.

Dr. Greg

As always,
Dr. Greg Wettstein, Ph.D, Worker
IDfusion, LLC               SGX secured infrastructure and
4206 N. 19th Ave.           autonomously self-defensive platforms.
Fargo, ND  58102
PH: 701-281-1686            EMAIL: greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
                                -- Leonardo da Vinci