Runtime PM for 8250_of driver

Hi,

My team is currently working on up-streaming Texas Instrument's 66AK2Gx
SOC which needs PM runtime at a minimum enable the SOC's uart clock.

For other drivers I've been able to simply replace clk_xxx calls with
equivalent pm_runtime calls. However, those drivers only impacted TI
SOCs which I've been able to verify didn't break anything for other
SOCs. However, with so many non TI SOCs using the 8250_of.c driver I'm
worried that making similar changes could end up breaking things for
other people.

So I'm curious which route people think is best for me to take:

1. Replace the various clk_xxx calls with minimal pm_runtime functions
to enable and disable the clocks at probe/remove and resume/suspend. I
would depend on others to test to insure nothing broke on their SOC.

2. Make a duplicate of 8250_of driver and make it specific to 66AK2Gx
and other Keystone 2 SOCs. For the most part this new driver will be a
trimmed version of 8250_of since it doesn't have to worry about other SOCs.

Any thoughts or comments would be appreciated.