Re: Application-Hang on "re-opening" of COM ports

Hi All.

Any, pointers, please?

Is this a probable known issue?
Asking because I saw one of the other emails on this list, stating
that a lot of tty/serial patches are pending.

If so, kindly let know so that I can wait with peace of mind :)

Thanks and Regards,
Ajay

--
Regards,