Serial methods in speakup

I've discussed with Samuel and he suggested using a proper interface provided by the kernel to access serial ports and make speakup use that instead of direct port poking.

the I/O operations are factorized into the functions
- spk_serial_synth_probe
- spk_serial_out
- spk_synth_immediate

I'll be adding equivalents of these functions that will use proper kernel APIs and then test them. I should add a serial_out method instead of spk_serial_out in serialio.c How to properly open a serial port and write to it? What essentially would be the difference between these functions?