Re: What's the rationale behind sending a Xoff character when the port is stopped ?

In the case when I am flow controlled (meaning I received a Xoff from
the other end) and my receive buffer fills up, sending a Xoff to the
other end might overflow the buffer for the other guy, right ? Is that
Ok ?

--
Karthik Manamcheri
Software R&D | Instrument Control Products | National Instruments