RE: serial8250_interrupt idea

Hi again,

I read your code more carefully and I believe that it does not
exhibit the problem I talked about. Sorry for argueing.

Please note however that these chips can be - and have been indeed -
used at much higher baudrates than the 115200 you mention. Once, I
have been using 1.8 Mbps on 2 ports, over RS422 links.

> I don't see how this means that "one of them gets served much
> more often than the others"; both get served equally often.

My wording was wrong, sorry. I rather meant "one of them gets served
before the others can get a chance to be served" so the first one, if
it is continually receiving, many delay service to the next ones, thus
loosing data.

Regards