sctp_recvmsg returns duplicate messages.

Hi,
I have a sctp client and an echo server that use one to many mode.
The client sends some amount of messages with different stream ids.
After that it reads them back from the server with sctp_recvmsg.
The server reads one message at a time and sends it back with the same
stream id.
When I test this on a local host then everything works perfectly - all
messages are sent, read and the assoc id is the same every time.

If I have the client and the server on different hosts then there are
the following problems.
sctp_recvmsg sometimes returns the same message twice - these messages
have the same assoc id, stream i, ssn. Looks like it can happen only
with the first received message. MSG_EOR is true every time.
Tcpdump doesn't show any duplicates.
The second problem is that assoc id changes very often if i send
messages with just a couple seconds delay. I think the same hosts
should have the same assoc id more or less.
Both hosts have linux kernel 6.5.0-35.

Igor.

[Index of Archives]     [Linux Networking Development]     [Linux OMAP]     [Linux USB Devel]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Yosemite News]     [Linux Kernel]     [Linux SCSI]     SCTP