RE: sctp with multi-homing : PEER_ADDR_CHANGE event for each address ?

   Hello Michael,

> You get only a PEER_ADDR_CHANGE notification, if the status of a peer address changes.
> For example from unconfirmed to confirmed. If you call connect(addr), the addr is already confirmed. So you don't get a PEER_ADDR_CHANGE notification.

I don't use connect(addr), but the message -oriented ' sctp_sendmsg()' function with one target address... And then I get a COMM_UP when the corresponding association is going up.   On the receiving host, I get the COMM_UP notification with the message...

	Fred.