Is it possible to schedule packets from userspace ?

hi,

I would like to test different CMT-SCTP scheduling strategies that
mimic an MPTCP-like connection (ie. per path buffer, one ordered
stream of data).

My question is:
is it possible with the current implementation to schedule packets
from userspace, ie to let the application choose over which path to
send which packet ?

If yes, could you give me a few function names/pointers on wher to
look at please ? I've seen some tutorials on the net, but none with
the previous usecase.

Cheers
Matt