Re: Is SO_REUSEPORT socket option supported in SCTP?

>> The SO_REUSEPORT socket option was introduced in mainstream kernel 3.9
>> for TCP/UDP. Is this option supported for SCTP also?
> Have you looked at
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6458#section-8.1.27

1) Even with one-to-one style SCTP socket (SOCK_STREAM) I am getting
port already in use error.
2) SO_REUSEPORT socket option I am setting before calling sctp_bindx.
3) The second process which results in port already in use error for
second, has exactly same code (same  binary) as the first process thus
all SCTP sockets bound to the same port have set the SO_REUSEPORT
option.
4) Using SOL_SOCKET option level

I am using centos6 with kernel 2.6.32-431.29.2.el6.x86_64

Thanx

--Raman