Re: undetected closed apps

On 12/15/13 10:32, Michael Tuexen wrote:
On Dec 15, 2013, at 4:21 PM, Jamal Hadi Salim <jhs@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I think you said that HEARTBEATs were still flowing in both directions.

Yes.

So the association is alive. You might want to inspect on the client
side the state of the association. That seems to be the side which
has a problem. What is netstat reporting?

I tried to narrow it down by putting both client and server on
same host. The association is still alive as evidenced when
i dumped /proc/net/sctp/assocs  after the client closed.
It dies when i kill the server.

cheers,
jamal