Re: undetected closed apps

Tried using close - no luck. I may have observed maybe 1 out
100 runs where a proper shutdown was sent - which maybe an
an improvement, but i could be imagining that.
If it is any help: I am using epoll via libev but i dont
think thats the problem because it works 100% on older kernels.

cheers,
jamal