Re: [LSF/MM TOPIC] LIO/SCST Merger

$0.02 from the heavy user of both frameworks in mission critical
clinical environment, we tremendously appreciate the contribution of
all developers, maintainers and organizers, the innovative and
versatile approach of LIO (especially the Ceph back end for us) and
the stability and automation of SCST.  I hope the great work you guys
are doing is able to complement each other and result in powerful
solutions that will allow us, Mission Critical users, designers and
integrators, to offer a truly competitive options to large box SANs.

What you are doing makes a difference every day.

--
Alex Gorbachev
Storcium