Re: [Lsf-pc] [LSF/MM TOPIC] LIO/SCST Merger

On Thu, 2016-01-28 at 18:24 +0200, Sagi Grimberg wrote:
> > I'm going to downvote this topic just like last year with my PC hat
> > on as I think it's a) not relevant or usefully discussable at LSF
> > and b) framed the wrong way.
>
> I'm not sure LSF is the right platform, but I gotta say that this
> thread indicates that there's bad blood going around here and it
> needs to sorted out.

OK, could we make this more concrete.  "Bad blood" or perhaps bias
against people ideas or patches is easy to allege, especially if you
think it will get your patches in, and, in the current climate, easy to
make stick because you can pin this on a maintainer who's simply having
a bad day or is overloaded.

Do you have an example of a set of patches you think have been
unreasonably rejected?  Probably discussing the issues before a wider
audience will help solve them before you drag someone to the "right
forum" (to me, those words conjure visions of pitch forks, stocks and
pilliories, but that's probably because the original version of
Frankenstien was on recently).

James