Re: [LSF/MM TOPIC] - SMR Modifications to EXT4 (and other generic file systems)

This seemed to bounce on most of the lists to which it originally
sent.  I'm resending..

I've uploaded an introductory design document at
https://github.com/Seagate/SMR_FS-EXT4. I'll update regularly.  Please
feel free to send questions my way.

It seems there are many sub topics requested related to SMR for this conference.

Adrian