Re: Please help me to review the patch about supporting SATA PM in LIBSAS

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 8:07 PM, xiangliang yu <yxlraid@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> hi,
>
> The patch is support SATA PM device and can  find all devices that is
> attached to PM.
> Until now, i have tested the identified, hot-plug and IO function and
> result is ok except one mvsas timeout issue.
> i'll continue to debug mvsas issue, but i don't know whether the
> libsas code of the patch is ok.
> So, please help me to review the patch if you feel free. thanks!
> the patch is as below:

Can you help me with a bit more description on the design of the
patch?  Details like why you decided to implement pieces the way you
did, and comments on the difficulties / trade-offs you ran into would
really be helpful for reviewing.  Not just for me, but for anyone else
on the mailing list who might be able to offer some review cycles if
they had a small amount of background on the libsas/libata details.

--
Dan