Re: ATA / mvsas issue.

Thanks for all input but I can now definatly address this as an MVSAS issue.

I put other controllers (AOC-SAT2-MV8, which use the sata_mv kernel
driver) in the system and now all is working fine with the same disks!

Maybe someone can find out what is wrong with the mvsas code that causes
this behavior.

Kind regards,
Caspar Smit