Re: MVSAS 1669:mvs_abort_task:rc= 5

On Wed, Oct 14, 2009 at 7:55 AM, Christian Vilhelm
<christian.vilhelm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thomas Fjellstrom wrote:
>>
>> On Tue October 13 2009, andy yan wrote:
>>>
>>> I will send you a patch for debugging this issue, please help to try and
>>> send back the log, thanks!
>>
>> I will do whatever I can to help get this resolved :) I have some C skills, but no kernel/device driver experience, so at the very least I should be able to do builds and make small changes if needed, in addition to patching and endless reboots ;D
>
> I'm also willing to help.
> The card is not on a production server and the disks connected to the card do not contain any valuable data so I can make any test wanted.

FWIW I have the same card and the same problems. I'll be travelling
the next two weeks +, but after that I can do tests etc.

(Actually I'll probably also be purchasing one of those known-good LSI
PCIe SAS cards discussed in the very recent xfs+md slowdown thread.
Suggest you check it out if you haven't read it.)

- Kristleifur