Re: ESP SCSI and QLGC,ISP SCSI drivers not finding attached devices

Hi David,

Thanks for the info.

Having got the ESP driver going by increasing the Bus Timeout, I have a route forward to booting linux from disk.

I will look into the msleep etc. functions and see if I can identify any issues with them. As you say, if these are not working correctly ...

I have managed to hack a PTISP SunOS 4.x driver to work with my QLGC,isp ISP1000 card. Now that I know the hardware is working, I can be confident that the disk on the ISP1000 should be visible to Linux. If there are no identifiable issues with the sleep functions I will get back to debugging the QLGC,isp linux driver and let you know if I find anything amiss.

Regards
	Mark Fortescue.