Re: ESP SCSI and QLGC,ISP SCSI drivers not finding attached devices

Hi James,

Thansk for the info. I will try some experiments and see if I can work out where the scsi commands/responses are getting lost.

I do not beleave the issue with the ESP is a hardware problem. The PROM and SunOS-4.1.1 have no problem finding/accessing the disk on the ESP and I did not observe any issues prior to testing Linux v2.6.22. The V1 ESP SCSI driver never failed to find the ESP disk (on kernels that got that far) but I have not done as much testing with the V2 ESP driver as memory problems post v2.6.21 needed to be fixed to get things up and running.

Regards
	Mark Fortescue.