Re: Meeting about the UFS driver

On 10/12/21 10:42 AM, James Bottomley wrote:
On Tue, 2021-10-12 at 10:29 -0700, Bart Van Assche wrote:
A meeting will be held later this month to talk about the technical
aspects of the UFS driver and also about how to evolve the UFS
driver further. Since using email to coordinate a date, time and
agenda is inconvenient, please use the following document to reach
agreement about the time of the meeting and also about the agenda:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1pYONI__pbNcVVQqPA7iSbeQRyf0IQOuZlYR7Gnrikco/

That link is giving permission denied.  You need to update the sharing
settings to give you an access link for anyone to view.

Hi James,

That document has been created using my work account. Recently my employer changed the settings for work documents such that even read-only access has to be granted explicitly. Making a document viewable without authentication is no longer supported. I am considering next time I use Google Docs to prepare a meeting to use my personal gmail account since making documents public from a personal account is still supported.

The procedure to get access to this document is as follows:
* Log in to an account with which a Google password has been associated.
* Open the above link. The following text will appear: "You need access.
Ask for access, or switch to an account with access. Learn more. [Request access]".
* Select the [Request access] button.

The contents of that document so far is as follows:
* Proposed date and time of the meeting.
* Draft agenda. So far there is one item on the agenda, namely how to implement multiqueue support in the UFS driver without triggering lock contention between submitters.

PS: meeting about the UFS driver was suggested by another UFS driver contributor. I try to minimize the number of meetings on my calendar.

Bart.