Re: Fwd: Re: Problem with Linux aic94xx driver

Luben Tuikov wrote:

> You seem to have replied to an email which I posted to linux-scsi, i.e.
> my email is in the To: header.  You also seem to have edited the mail
> headers to remove me from the CC/To list which is automatically built when
> one replies to a message.
>
> Removing people from CC lists is considered impolite. Adding people
> is ok.

I apologize if you took offense; no slight was intended.  I had thought
that you were not interested in further discussion of support issues
relating to the aic94xx driver in mainline because you maintain your own
driver that does not have these issues.

In any case, thank you for catching the omission.

--D
-