Re: [EXT] SRR response handling.

On Sep 16,  4:14pm, Himanshu Madhani wrote:
} Subject: Re: [EXT] SRR response handling.

> Hello Dr Greg,

Good morning Himanshu, I hope your week has gone well.

>> We are looking forward to your reflections on the expected behavior of
>> the initiators if a target doesn't process the SRR.

> Still waiting on internal update before I respond with more
> details. Thanks for the patience.

Very good, I was just going to send you a note so your timing on this
was good.

We are still holding geographically dispersed mirrors open until we
can get a better understanding of what to expect from this situation.

We are also intrigued, from a technical perspective, since we may be
one of the few sites that can actually generate this phenomenon.

> - Himanshu

Thanks for taking the time out of your schedule to update us, we will
stand by for further information from your teams.

Best wishes for a pleasant weekend.

Dr. Greg

}-- End of excerpt from Himanshu Madhani

As always,
Dr. G.W. Wettstein, Ph.D.   Enjellic Systems Development, LLC.
4206 N. 19th Ave.           Specializing in information infra-structure
Fargo, ND  58102            development.
PH: 701-281-1686            EMAIL: greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx
"For future reference - don't anybody else try to send patches as vi
 scripts, please. Yes, it's manly, but let's face it, so is
 bungee-jumping with the cord tied to your testicles."
                                -- Linus Torvalds
                                   linux-kernel