Re: [EXT] SRR response handling.

Hello Dr Greg,

On 9/16/19, 10:36 AM, "linux-scsi-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Dr. G.W. Wettstein" <linux-scsi-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

    On Sep 4,  3:03pm, Himanshu Madhani wrote:
    } Subject: Re: [EXT] SRR response handling.

    > Adding correct Quinn and removing qlogic.com email ID.

    So noted.

    > It's nice to hear from you Dr Greg __
    >
    > We will look at the request and get back to you.

    Good to hear from you as well Himanshu.

    We are looking forward to your reflections on the expected behavior of
    the initiators if a target doesn't process the SRR.

Still waiting on internal update before I respond with more details. Thanks for the patience

- Himanshu

    > Thanks,
    > Himanshu

    Have a good week.

    Dr. Greg

    }-- End of excerpt from Himanshu Madhani

    As always,
    Dr. G.W. Wettstein, Ph.D.   Enjellic Systems Development, LLC.
    4206 N. 19th Ave.           Specializing in information infra-structure
    Fargo, ND  58102            development.
    PH: 701-281-1686            EMAIL: greg@xxxxxxxxxxxx
     disinclination to do so."
                                    -- Douglas Adams