RE: Request for opinion: ufsutils

Hi,

> That's very good news! Do you already have any date to publish?
It should be sometime any day now.  We will issue a formal notice of course.

> Can we contribute in any way?
It's going to be an open-source, located in WD's github.
Contributions are welcome.

> I have noticed that ufs_bsg_probe is only called when a successful link
> startup
> occurs, do you think this could be changed in some way to allow debug and
> testing when for some reason we are not able to establish link to the device?
Currently, the ufs bsg endpoint uses the ufs scsi host, which is available only after successful registration.
You are welcome to elaborate it so we can use it for those scenarios as well,
Though from the top of my head I'm not sure how to do that.

Thanks,
Avri