RE: [patch 18/24] megaraid: Dell CERC ATA100/4ch support

> Will you accept a patch that limits PCI IDs with VID=101E,
> DID=1960 and
> SSVID=1028 in the new driver to exactly three models specified in its
> source file comments and, on the other hand, adds PCI ID of Dell CERC
> ATA100/4ch to the old driver?
I've forwarded your request to program management team. But, I don't think it will be accepted.
Technically, I would recommend you to check F/W version and make sure it is not higher than 6.61.
I believe the problem happens with 6.62 or higher.

Thank you,

-