Re: Error using DC315U to drive ScanJet 4c

Dear Guennadi,

  On Fri, 9 Jun 2006 at 12:00am, Guennadi Liakhovetski wrote:

Nice pic, if you took a bit further West you'd scan Vladivostok - that's
where I come from:-)
OK, moving West :-)

http://kapitza.ras.ru/~leva/Vladik.jpg

Well, I think, we just have to chose the right error-cods to return, this controls the mid-layer bahaviour - whether to abort, or to resubmit, or whatever. The error I returned (DID_SOFT_ERROR) means "retry". Honestly, I don't know what's the correct error-code here. I can only guess. Well, please, try DID_ABORT.
Unfortunately this does not help. The picture above was acquired using DID_ABORT. There's probably some minor difference in the driver behaviour but I can not reliably say anything yet.

Also, you can strace the application with complete
Well, stracing sane will be the last thing I'm going to try, honestly :-)