Re: Odroid U2 Kernel 4.7rc7+ Hang on reboot

Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
> On 07/15/2016 03:23 PM, Tobias Jakobi wrote:
>> Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:

>>> You mean sysrq reboot works fine?
>> No, I haven't checked that yet. But normal reboot and poweroff via init
>> works properly.
>
> Yeah, these work fine. It is all about emergency restart.
I can confirm that this indeed doesn't work.

chidori ~ # echo 1 > /proc/sys/kernel/sysrq
chidori ~ # echo s > /proc/sysrq-trigger
chidori ~ # echo u > /proc/sysrq-trigger
chidori ~ # echo b > /proc/sysrq-trigger
<board hangs, only red power LED on>

I guess Nicolas is seeing a different or another problem here though.

With best wishes,
Tobias