Re: Odroid U2 Kernel 4.7rc7+ Hang on reboot

Le vendredi 15 juillet 2016 à 09:55 +0200, Krzysztof Kozlowski a
écrit :

> First of all - use just command "reboot" to restart. It should work.
> If
> it doesn't, please let us now.

It does not work with reboot either, though no OOPS, just hang. Is the
trace at sysrq reboot really a OOPS? I believed it was just a dump of
the 3 other CPU at the moment the request was made.

> I was able to reproduce your issue - OOPS in emergency restart - also
> in
> my configuration (U3 + eMMC + network boot).
>
> It is weird... I'll take a look at it.

Btw, my configuration is U2 + SD boot. Any ways I can gather provide
better informations ?

Nicolas

[Index of Archives]     [Linux SoC Development]     [Linux Rockchip Development]     [Linux USB Development]     [Video for Linux]     [Linux Audio Users]     [Linux SCSI]     [Yosemite News]