Re: exynos5422-odroid-xu3: MCPM: only 6 of 8 CPUs coming online

Joonyoung Shim <jy0922.shim <at> samsung.com> writes:

> On 10/23/2014 10:49 AM, Joonyoung Shim wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > On 10/23/2014 10:42 AM, Mauro Ribeiro wrote:
> >> Joonyoung,
> >>
> >> Abhilash looks to be the father of it...
> >> Also I have no idea why I'm appearing as a commiter of that.. as me or
> >> anyone from Hardkernel doesn't have access to that github account or
> >> contributed to it.
> >> I do have a 3.17 branch here locally on my computer but its not public
anywhere.

> > You are just author of the patch on github and it was committed to github
by Abhilash.

> Sorry, not Abhilash, by Abhijeet Dev <abhijeet <at> abhijeet-dev.net>, i
don't know who he is.

I had received it from Mauro. As Mauro mentioned, Abhilash seems to be the
father of it - and the patch has to have Samsung origin - one can't dream of
such magic :)

At the moment we can trace it as far as Abhilash - he looks like the person
who actually knows this magic:

Abhilash(Samsung) -> Kevin -> Mauro -> Abhijeet (Me)

As I could only trace as far as Mauro earlier, I marked him as the author of
this patch. I will change it in the next one. As for the tree on my
github account, I maintain it to support various boards on Kukjin's for-next
branch on kernel.org.