Re: kgene's for-next branch broken, and boot regressions

Am 27.07.2014 05:08, schrieb Andreas Färber:
> On the Arndale Octa (5420) I see an asynchronous external abort on
> serial console when systemd gets started.
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/linux-samsung-soc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/msg34680.html

This turned out to be somehow caused by MCPM driver. Disabling MCPM and
ARM_BIG_LITTLE_CPUIDLE worked around it.

> On the Spring Chromebook (5250) the screen goes dark after a few lines,
> and USB is not initialized. Thus unclear to me why.

Using boot_delay=1000 I tracked this down to the DRM initialization.
Reverting the previously working DRM bridge series v4 and commenting out
spring's dp-controller node worked around this.

Andreas