Re: [GIT PULL] Late Exynos stuff for v3.10

On 04/24/13 09:06, Olof Johansson wrote:
Hi,

Hi Olof,

Can I please ask you to make our life a little easier by telling us what the
specific problems these patches solve are? What I am looking for is something
along the lines of:

--

This branch includes some last-minute enablements of DT contents for features
that are queued for 3.10:

It also contains a fix to disable RTC on exynos [because ... you fill in this
part].

--

It doesn't have to be something super-elaborate, but I'd like it to be sort of
self-documenting in a way that I don't have to look through the series of

OK, I see. Let me do it more carefully.

And let me send pull-request again for fix and late dt branch with separated branches in a couple of hours not including usb stuff...

Thanks.

- Kukjin